Outreach Clinic Locations
We now have four liver clinics staffed by our hepatologists in cities across North Carolina:
- Raleigh: Lake Boone Trail (adjacent to Rex Hospital)
- Greensboro: Wendover Avenue (across from Moses Cone Hospital)
- Asheville: Biltmore Avenue (½ mile from Mission Hospital)
- Wilmington: S. 17th Street within New Hanover Medical Center Clinics
We can do initial transplant assessments, initiate evaluations and see patients in follow-up at any of these clinics.
All referrals are still faxed to the home office in Chapel Hill, where they are prioritized and booked to the appropriate clinic. Please do not try to communicate with individual clinics to make referrals.
You may indicate a preference for one of our clinics on our Referral Form.
If you have questions about referrals to Chapel Hill or any of our outreach clinics, call 919.966.2516.
- Family Care & Pediatrics
- UNC School of Medicine Division of Abdominal Transplant
- UNC Liver Program
- Find a Doctor